The Compass Parent Portal is an integrated, online portal that allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- - Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- – Communicate with your child’s teachers
- – Update your family contact information
- – View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- – Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- – Download and view your child’s Semester Reports and Progress Reports
- – Book Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences
- – Pay and provide consent for camps and excursions
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps. To download the app to your device, search ‘Compass School Manager’ in the applicable app store.
Every family receives a separate login to our school’s Compass site, which will be provided to you by the school.
If you are having trouble finding the Compass link for our school, go to http://schools.compass.edu.au where you can search for our school to access our link.